Monday, February 24, 2014

War Of The Worlds Radio Broadcast

I think this radio broadcast was very interesting. Every time I listen to the radio I listen to music or news and this was like a news type recording expect different. I noticed that the language they used to describe what was happening was very descriptive and detailed. People believed this was all real because at that time that was their only news source. I feel like this broadcast can easily be classified as exaggeration and fake now, but because we are in a different era with many communication mediums. It is also funny how they changed location with no proof, what if they were all recording in the same place? People wouldn't know that at that time or wouldn't even think that is possible. I think this is mind-blowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment