Sunday, February 9, 2014

Behind the Scenes Wicked

I have never seen Wicked before but the video was quite informing on the preparation it took for the cast members and directors to release this Broadway Show. I was in a dance school while I was in high school and we used to perform on stage each December and June. It took a lot of collaboration  for these shows to go on, I can imagine the preparation for this Broadway Show was as twice as stressful and time consuming. I would really want to see Wicked because their prompts, the costumes, the scenes, everything looked amazing in the video. As they mentioned in the video, the audience learns from these shows and they seem to care about the characters as if it was real, this is because the experience of a Broadway Show could be even more powerful than the one of a movie, since everything is happening in front of you. I have only attended to Lion King but I would definitely want to see Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment