Saturday, March 8, 2014

Persuasive Games

The Persuasive Games has many interesting games that caught my attention. The first one I look through was Colorfall. I was intrigued to read more about this game because as an Advertising Major, I have to deal with many colors and I think it is very cool that you can take a picture of your own color until you match the rainbow. The other one I looked into was the FatWorld which is actually a game to persuade a person to stop eating junk food because obesity is among the most popular diseases in America. I was really interested by this one because being an International student at UT, I have gained so much wait and maybe this game could help me figure out how to lose some although it isn't directed to that specific subject matter. It is more to create awareness of obesity in the U.S. The last game I stumbled on to was The Arcade Wire: Xtreme Xmas, the game that relates to shopaholics, again me. I really love to shop so I'm thinking I would  be go for this games. It is incredible how you can choose games that fit your personality or interests from such a small list. Games are now part of our everyday life and I think most of them are very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment