Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Electroacoustic Music & Multimedia: Mark Snyder feat. Becky Brown and Paige Naylor

This concert was very different from the concerts I usually attend to. I really enjoy classic music though and this music was perfect because it was acoustic and peaceful. Most of his tunes started at a slow paced and ended in a faster pace. Mr. Snyder also explained where he got the inspiration to make these tunes. My favorite piece of his own was Messy, which he played with the clarinet and electronic music. I liked this one in particular because you could feel that everything was a chaos and it was very fast paced. Although Messy was really cool, my ultimate favorite was Owee because I had never seen someone play the harp live. It was amazing and touching to listen and watch Becky Brown play the harp. I really really loved this one, I can definitely picture myself listening to it a million times. I enjoyed the concert, Mr. Snyder was very prepared yet nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment