Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I wish to say by Sheryl Oring

I think there was a variety of letters in this project. Some letters were powerful, others were of gratitude and others were just cute. My favorite part are the  stamps in every letter "confidential,"
"urgent," "important,"etc. I truly think that one of the major problems addressed in most of the letters is the shortage of electricity in Arizona, that is definitely a problem that should be fixed by the President. Some people haven't been able to move forward because they have no power and this is from 2004, which means not too long ago. Hopefully they have power by now. The kids writing letters to the President are too cute, I really enjoyed those. And one letter I thought was really powerful was from the  unemployed veteran that is blind and has many injuries in his body because of the service he provided. These letter are very touching and moving but it is almost impossible for the President to read all of them because he is clearly busy enough but at least they are trying to get their message across someway. I think this project aids people into letting their frustrations and actually doing something about their every day problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment