Monday, April 28, 2014

Golan Levin Interview

Levin addressed main points and gave advices to all undergraduate and graduate students in the media or digital art world. I'm even starting to worry that I do not know how to run a processor but I guess I will figure it out along the way. I also think he had a good point when he said that when computers or electronic devices become cheaper, people start experimenting them in numerous ways. I think that's what makes the device even more rich and powerful. I am really excited to try the sensor machines and  hopefully 3D printers and all this new stuff with be handy by the time I'm still working in the field because I would love to be able to print and present 3D projects. Technology in art is definitely something that advances at the speed of light!

No comments:

Post a Comment